Features and Amenities
Directly across the river from the vast U.S. Montezuma Migratory Bird Refuge-tours available – 100,000 wild geese in area spring and fall.
- Miles of hiking trails for wildlife observation – bird watching.
- Fishing contest
- Swimming Pool
- Game room
Dock your boat in front of your site!
- Miles of boating – canoeing – fishing on Seneca River, Clyde River and channels.
- Boat rentals – Paddle Boats – Canoes
Open pavilion for up to 100 people
- Chicken BBQ, Pig Roast
- Electric and water hookups
- Mercury vapor dark-to-dawn lights
- Picnic Tables – Fire Rings – Firewood
- Clean rest rooms
Hot showers and clean rest rooms!
- Propane – Ice – Tackle- Bait
- Pets allowed if on leash and controlled
- RV storage
- Seasonal sites / winter storage
- Dumping station
- Boat launch
- Camp store – laundry
- Pure well water
- Sunday services 9:00am – Memorial Day thru Labor Day.